Teaching Pyramid Observation System for Infant-Toddler (TPITOS): Reliability Training Workshop
- Training in EC-PBIS Modules
- Training in coaching and actively coaching a program in implementation
- Learn about the TPITOS, a measure for examining the level of support provided by classroom teachers for infant/toddler social-emotional learning
- View and score video examples of teacher behaviors that support the social-emotional development of infants and toddlers and become familiar with our easy-to-use datasheet
- Have the opportunity to meet certification standards for carrying out and scoring TPITOS assessments
Day 1: April 12, 2021
|8:45 a.m.||Welcome, Introductions, Overview|
|9:00 a.m.||Introduction to the TPITOS and administration procedures|
|10:45 a.m.||View and discuss scoring of video samples|
|12:00 p.m.||Lunch break|
|12:45 p.m.||View and discuss scoring of video samples|
|2:30 p.m.||View and discuss scoring of video samples|
|4:00 p.m.||Conducting the TPITOS interview, scoring, and data summary|
|4:30 p.m.||Sign off for the day|
Day 2: April 13, 2021
|9:00 a.m. - 9:15 a.m. (Online)||Check in and prepare for certification video|
|9:15 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (Offline)||
Scoring 2-hour video/interview independently
Trainer will be available for questions via phone/text/email/Zoom.
Submit scores as you are ready
|2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.||
Aim to submit certification scores by 2:00 p.m.
This is flexible; please reach out to trainer.