Skip to Content

OWI/DUI/DWI Assistance

Are you required to take a drinking driver course and/or a substance abuse evaluation in order to get your driver's license reinstated? We can provide you with assistance – both in Iowa and in other states.

Fill out the form information below. We will assist you in finding services to help you satisfy your requirements. If you would rather not complete this form, feel free to email us the information requested below to or call us at 515-281-5251. Requests will be returned in the order they are received during normal business hours: M-F 7AM - 4:30PM CTS.

Please enter your first name.
Please enter your last name. If you have multiple last names, please enter all of them.
Your date of birth is need to locate your record.
We will send you an email to this address with information. The email will come from
Please provide your zip code. This will help us to locate services in your area.
Please indicate what type of help you are looking for in the space above.

Printed from the Iowa Department of Education website on June 15, 2021 at 4:06am.