Skip to Content

Iowa Community College Complaint


Iowa community colleges have processes in place to resolve complaints. Before a complaint is filed with the Iowa Department of Education, the complainant must attempt to resolve the matter with the school. If the matter cannot be resolved, a complaint may be filed with the Division of Community Colleges. Complaints must be filed within one year of the student’s last recorded date of attendance.

Submit a complaint


Printed from the Iowa Department of Education website on September 27, 2022 at 6:00am.