Skip to Content

Duplicate Diploma and Transcript Requests

The Iowa Department of Education no longer processes duplicate High School Equivalency Diploma and/or transcript requests. All requests are processed through No state agency or community college program can assist in HSED requests. Official copies of the diplomas and transcripts must be obtained from


Use the following directions to obtain official copies of diplomas and transcripts through The online ordering service make getting a copy of your documents easy.

  1. Visit
  2. Complete the online order form using a credit, debit, cashier’s check or money order for the $15 payment
  3. Check the appropriate delivery method to receive your document(s) via email, FedEx or United States Postal Service. is a safe website that can be accessed from public computers with Internet connections, often available at local public libraries. If you cannot access the Internet to order online or have additional issues related to your order, contact Diploma Sender toll free at 1-855-313-5799. Additional charges may apply.

Printed from the Iowa Department of Education website on August 16, 2022 at 2:01am.