Sector Partnership Leadership Council
As called for in Iowa’s Unified State Plan, the Sector Partnership Leadership Council (SPLC) provides leadership and direction in the development, implementation, and achievement of policies and objectives related to sector partnerships and career pathways across the state. The SPLC serves in a formal advisory role to the Iowa Workforce Development State Board of Directors on matters related to sector partnerships and career pathways. The SPLC membership emphasizes business, industry, and employer representation so that the council is truly industry led and oriented.
Past Meeting Information
February 5, 2019
- Executive Chair: Jean Clabaugh, Senior Vice President, Talent Acquisition, Wells Fargo Consumer Lending
- Vice Chair: Kim Becicka, Vice President, Continuing Ed. and Training Services, Kirkwood Community College
- Drew Conrad, Director, Institute for Decision Making, University of Northern Iowa
- Kristin Dietzel, Vice President of Workforce Solutions, Greater Dubuque Development Corp.
- Kevin Elsberry, Vice President, Human Resources, Mercy Health Network
- Rita Grimm, Chief Operating Officer, Iowa Economic Development Authority
- Chris Hummer, President, Don Hummer Trucking
- Michelle Krefft, Community Partnership Consultant, Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Angela Maus, Director of Human Resources, Wapsie Valley Creamery, Inc.
- Renee Miller, Chief Community Impact Officer, United Way of Central Iowa
- Tracy Ousey, Human Resources Director, Washington County Hospital
- Mandy Parchert, Workforce Development Business Partner, HNI Corporation
- Lynn Pickard, Administrator, Iowa Laborers Education and Training Trust Fund
- Mike Ralston, President, Iowa Association of Business and Industry
- Mollie Ross, Director of Events and Talent Development, Technology Association of Iowa
- Georgia Van Gundy, Executive Director, Iowa Business Council
- Joe Van Tol, VP of Finance, Valley Machining Company
- Liang Chee Wee, President, Northeast Iowa Community College
- Ryan West, Iowa Workforce Division Administrator, Iowa Workforce Development