BY INVITATION ONLY.
The Authentic Intellectual Work (AIW) Kick-off is designed for teachers to learn more about authentic intellectual work by interacting with the AIW Framework. The main purpose of this workshop is to provide new AIW participants with an AIW scoring experiences for professional development.
Schools that develop AIW teams seek to create a common language for participating staff, based on the Framework of Authentic Pedagogy and Student Achievement (Newmann, King & Carmichael, 2007).
2. Click on the AEA 267 Course Offering
3. If you have a username and login, then enter them.
4. If you don't have a username and login, then create an account.
5. In the Course Search section, type in 4696 in the Course #. box
6. Click Search & click on the title: AIW Kick-Off (STATE)
7. Scroll down and click on Register
8. Proceed through the rest of the registration process
If you need assistance, please contact the AEA 267 PD staff at (800)-542-8375 or the Registrar, Hether Gustafson ~
Cedar Falls Conference Center
3712 Cedar Heights Drive
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
9:00 am - 3:30 pm each day.