Using CASAS Competencies and Content Standards to Develop Lesson Plans
This webinar was compiled from several sources by Debby Gosnell, State CASAS Trainer
Do you have a basic understanding of the CASAS system? Have you heard about Competencies and Content Standard but you’re not sure how they can help you in your classroom?
Then this webinar is for you.
• Review CASAS Competencies with Task Areas
• Review Content Standards
• Identify Relationship of Competencies and Content Standards to CASAS Assessments
• Identify Steps to use TOPSpro Reports and Content Standards in the classroom
• Identify the Five-Step WIPPEA Plan
• Use Lesson Plans that Integrate Content Standards and Competencies
• Identify Available Resources
Register by February 18th to receive the webinar link.