Please note: This is a train the trainer training. All participants are expected to provide a training within their agency and/or geographical area. All participants should have a working knowledge of the CSEFEL Preschool Modules and of early childhood special education.
"Creating Classrooms That Work for Every Child: Implementing the Pyramid Model in Inclusive Settings"
Train the Trainer Training
Grimes State Office Bldg., Room B-100
August 6th, 2012
7:45 - 8:30 Registration
8:30 - 8:40 Welcome and Introductions
8:40 - 12:00 Introduction and Purpose of the Module
- Relationship with the original CSEFEL training modules
- Possible formats
- Adult Learning Strategies
* The Pryramid Model for Every Child
- What is inclusion in the Pyramid Model?
- Why is inclusion an important part of the Pyramid Model?
12:00 - 12:45 Lunch
12:45 - 3:30 - Creating Classrooms that Work for Every Child
- Nuturing and Responsive Relationships
- Supportive Environments
- Universal Design
- Social-Emotional Teahing Strategies
- Partial Participation
- Data Collection
- Creating Your Training Plan
3:30 - 4:00 Questions????