- Iowa Core Mathematics (.pdf)
- Iowa Core Mathematics (.doc)
- Iowa Core Mathematics with DOK (.pdf)
- Iowa Core Mathematics with DOK (.doc)
Resources to support Iowa Core Mathematics
Standards in this domain:
Describe and compare measurable attributes.
- K.MD.1. Describe measurable attributes of objects, such as length or weight. Describe several measurable attributes of a single object.
- K.MD.2. Directly compare two objects with a measurable attribute in common, to see which object has “more of”/“less of” the attribute, and describe the difference. For example, directly compare the heights of two children and describe one child as taller/shorter.
Classify objects and count the number of objects in each category.
- K.MD.3. Classify objects into given categories; count the numbers of objects in each category and sort the categories by count.1
1 Limit category counts to be less than or equal to 10.